Here are some random remarks by Leimsen about today's show with at Nord Open Air:
1. Now that was fun.
2. Now that was hot.
3. My mom and dad were there. Dad bought a shirt - the "Happy Zombies" one, because he thought that was the "most harmless".
4. My daughter was there, and I told her later that I wrote "Everlasting" for her. Awesome.
5. My girlfriend was there and helped with the merch. She sold way more than when we drag our sweaty selves to the booth. I wonder why that happened.
6. One of the best guitar teachers I know, if not the best, (Peter Fischer) was there. And he later told me that my hair had been "ok". Phew. Thank god.
7. We played for 30mins, so the set was lacking in blues jams, ballads, talking and anything that didn't sound like a blitzkrieg. Which is exactly why it sounded like a blitzkrieg. Very fulfilling.
8. We're home at HQ in Würzburg and just had a nightcap.
9. The resident cats at HQ like the smell of our stage clothes hung out to dry. Which is something we.just.cannot.believe.
10. The backstage area at Nord had a jacuzzi. Fludid stuck his head in it. We now wonder what kind of liquids are stuck in his head.
11. The backstage area also had an open liquor bar. We are soooo lucky we had to roll home. There would've been casualties. Seriously. The days of "Orange-Karamell" still strike fear in our hearts. Especially Günt Auschrat's.
12. I have a severe case of "bangover".
Let's do it all again in Munich tomorrow then, shall we?
Coming up next: Free & Easy Festival
(Pic by Lisa & Lilly)